I am a Birmingham based printmaker, with a BA Hon's Degree in Fine art & printmaking my work is inspired by many things, nature, a passion for history and personal experiences.
Recently I have been working on a new body of work inspired by family history, creating portraits of people who's life experiences I was moved by.
During my residency in Canada last year my work developed and a new colour pallet and style emerged.
I do not make large editions, I want my work to be as unique as the landscape's and the individuals that inspired my prints.
Fae Kilburn, printmaker.
Winter Exhibition Sunbury Shores Gallery Canada 2019
The Hive Silent History Exhibition March- July 2020
-Aintree Hospital Exhibition
Turning Tides Exhibition Sunbury Shores Canada
Dash Exhibition Sunbury Shores Gallery
Artist in Residence Sunbury Shores print studio Canada
Coventry Open, The Herbert Gallery
-Beyond War Visualising Peace, Beaney Museum Canterbury
- Rugby Open Exhibition, Ruby museum & art gallery
- Lichfield Art Fair
- A Letter In Mind. Oxo Gallery London, Brain appeal Charity exhibition
- Direct Art Action, Open Exhibition Sutton Coldfield
- Sensing Culture Exhibition, Rochester Cathedral
- RBSA Friends Exhibition
- Kingsbrae Gardens, Canada
- KIRA artist in residence, Canada
- Direct Art Action, Sutton Coldfield,
- Shape Open, Collective Influence, The Art Pavilion, Mile End London
- RBSA Open Media Exhibition
- Behind the smile exhibition, Bank Mill studio Derby
- The Power of the object, Canterbury Beaney Museum,
- The 70,273 project exhibition. Rochester Cathedral
- Liverpool Museum, Resident artist
- Direct Art Action Open exhibition, Sutton Coldfield
- RWA 165th Open , Bristol
- Bankside Gallery, London. National Original Print Exhibition
- Moseley Open studios
- RBSA Friends exhibition
- Tight Modern, Creative Future, Art in digital frames, Aspex gallery Portsmouth,
- Tight Modern, Creative Future, Art in digital frames, Redbridge library, Ilford,
- Tight Modern, Creative Future touring exhibition, Art in digital frames, Eccelston library,
Liverpool, Haydock library, Liverpool, St Helens central library, Liverpool.
- Tight Modern Creative Future, Art in digital frames, Jubilee library Brighton.
- Barber institute of fine arts, Disability awareness exhibition, Birmingham.
- Rugby World Cup (collaborative Lino print), Newcastle library.
- Purple launch event, Cannon place London.
- RBSA friends exhibition, Birmingham.
- Woodbridge gallery Moseley, Beneath the surface group show.
- Shape open 40th year, London.
- Woodbridge Gallery Moseley, Print exhibition.
- The World Rugby museum Twickenham London, Worlds longest Lino print.
- Wolverhampton museum and art gallery, Disability awareness exhibition.
- The Barber Institute Birmingham, Disability awareness exhibition.
- RBSA gallery Birmingham, Friends exhibition.
- Birmingham institute of fine art, Print exhibition.
various exhibitions across the Uk.