I am a Birmingham based printmaker, with a BA Hon's Degree in Fine art & printmaking my work is inspired by many things, nature, a passion for history and personal experiences.
Recently I have been working on a new body of work inspired by family history, creating portraits of people who's life experiences I was moved by.
During my residency in Canada last year my work developed and a new colour pallet and style emerged.
I do not make large editions, I want my work to be as unique as the landscape's and the individuals that inspired my prints.
Fae Kilburn, printmaker.
- Tate exchange March 21st 2020 Pospond
- The Hive Silent History Exhibition March- July 2020 Posponed
- Artist in Residence Sunbury Shores Print studio April= May 2020 posponed
- Sunbury Shores resident June 2020 Exhibition Posponed
- Winter Exhibition Sunbury Shores Gallery Canada
= Turning Tides Exhibition Sunbury Shores Canada
- Dash Exhibition Sunbury Shores Gallery
-Artist in Residence Sunbury Shores print studio Canada
-Coventry Open, The Herbert Gallery
-Beyond War Visualising Peace, Beaney Museum Canterbury
- Rugby Open Exhibition, Ruby museum & art gallery
- Lichfield Art Fair
- A Letter In Mind. Oxo Gallery London, Brain appeal Charity exhibition
- Direct Art Action, Open Exhibition Sutton Coldfield
- Sensing Culture Exhibition, Rochester Cathedral
- RBSA Friends Exhibition
- Kingsbrae Gardens, Canada
- KIRA artist in residence, Canada
- Direct Art Action, Sutton Coldfield,
- Shape Open, Collective Influence, The Art Pavilion, Mile End London
- RBSA Open Media Exhibition
- Behind the smile exhibition, Bank Mill studio Derby
- The Power of the object, Canterbury Beaney Museum,
- The 70,273 project exhibition. Rochester Cathedral
- Liverpool Museum, Resident artist
- Direct Art Action Open exhibition, Sutton Coldfield
- RWA 165th Open , Bristol
- Bankside Gallery, London. National Original Print Exhibition
- Moseley Open studios
- RBSA Friends exhibition
- Tight Modern, Creative Future, Art in digital frames, Aspex gallery Portsmouth,
- Tight Modern, Creative Future, Art in digital frames, Redbridge library, Ilford,
- Tight Modern, Creative Future touring exhibition, Art in digital frames, Eccelston library,
Liverpool, Haydock library, Liverpool, St Helens central library, Liverpool.
- Tight Modern Creative Future, Art in digital frames, Jubilee library Brighton.
- Barber institute of fine arts, Disability awareness exhibition, Birmingham.
- Rugby World Cup (collaborative Lino print), Newcastle library.
- Purple launch event, Cannon place London.
- RBSA friends exhibition, Birmingham.
- Woodbridge gallery Moseley, Beneath the surface group show.
- Shape open 40th year, London.
- Woodbridge Gallery Moseley, Print exhibition.
- The World Rugby museum Twickenham London, Worlds longest Lino print.
- Wolverhampton museum and art gallery, Disability awareness exhibition.
- The Barber Institute Birmingham, Disability awareness exhibition.
- RBSA gallery Birmingham, Friends exhibition.
- Birmingham institute of fine art, Print exhibition.
various exhibitions across the Uk.